Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is the most challenging appeal. It keeps you physically and mentally strong. You will notice that a lot of people who dedicate a huge portion of their time to the BJJ. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is the lifetime sports.
This infographic by Giant Team will tell you the life-changing benefits of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu:
Here are the 5 reasons why Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is good for you:
1. Self Defense: The self-defense is seen by many instructors and athletes as a part or an introduction to Jiu Jitsu. Training self-defense proves time and time again to be an efficient Jiu Jitsu method that can be quickly assimilated.
2. Improve Fitness: BJJ will help you to improve your cardio exercise and endurance you strength and stamina too.
3. Flexibility: Flexibility is important in Jiu-Jitsu because it really makes all the vast number of techniques much easier to do. Flexibility exercise for BJJ beginners will help them to especially for a guard, speedy recovery and can make less injury.
4. Increased Self Confidence: The confidence you build comes from being proficient, being skillful, and being able to face your fears. You are confident because you have been given skills to defend yourself and hold your own.
5. Self Esteem: BJJ can help people vent their mental anxieties. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training can help develop emotional qualities as self-esteem, confidence, and patience that needs in a fight.