It is important to take a look ahead and try to identify top fitness trends. Given video by Full Circle is showing top fitness trends of 2017 and how to incorporate into daily life. A prescription of 30 minutes of exercise per day leads to preventive care. This list can also be used as a guide for choosing professional development, enabling you to offer the highest level of service.
Try and do more sets, add more reps or weight at a rate that is appropriate for you. These changes will help you to stay fit for life.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is the most challenging appeal. It keeps you physically and mentally strong. You will notice that a lot of people who dedicate a huge portion of their time to the BJJ. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is the lifetime sports.
This infographic by Giant Team will tell you the life-changing benefits of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu:
Here are the 5 reasons why Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is good for you:
1. Self Defense: The self-defense is seen by many instructors and athletes as a part or an introduction to Jiu Jitsu. Training self-defense proves time and time again to be an efficient Jiu Jitsu method that can be quickly assimilated.
2. Improve Fitness: BJJ will help you to improve your cardio exercise and endurance you strength and stamina too.
3. Flexibility: Flexibility is important in Jiu-Jitsu because it really makes all the vast number of techniques much easier to do. Flexibility exercise for BJJ beginners will help them to especially for a guard, speedy recovery and can make less injury.
4. Increased Self Confidence: The confidence you build comes from being proficient, being skillful, and being able to face your fears. You are confident because you have been given skills to defend yourself and hold your own.
5. Self Esteem: BJJ can help people vent their mental anxieties. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training can help develop emotional qualities as self-esteem, confidence, and patience that needs in a fight.
If you are working on bodybuilding you probably know that working out isn’t enough. Just pump the weights, if only it was that simple. Bodybuilding diet is necessary. Nutrition plays a huge role in recovery and growth. Without both you won’t put muscle on. Eating like a bodybuilder will help you build muscle and lose excess weight if you combine bodybuilding diet with the right workout routine. Basically, eat a diet high in protein and fiber, and low in carbohydrates and fat. This diet also involves eating a lot more often-eat six times a day. Fat intake should be less than 30% of daily calories.
In this infographic by mutant nutrition, proper percentage of nutrients in a well balanced diet are mentioned.
You need a goal-specific bodybuilding diet to get results. Follow the basic pillars to build your diet: stay hydrated, limit processed foods, eat frequently and include strategic carbs and lean protein. Avoid the typical muscle building diet mistakes people tend to make. Bulk up!
Winter isn’t just cold weather, it’s a new season! Embrace the time of the year by building new fitness goals, and getting your body ready for the spring season! Winters keeps soft spots under wraps, as you wear layers of baggy clothing. This infographic by MiramontLifestyle describes the typical winter fitness breaks people take.
Winter triggers cravings for sweet carbs because diminished sunlight during the season makes serotonin in the brain less active and triggers the release of melatonin. Don’t let the temperature drop discourage you from getting outside and getting active and fit. If you dress properly in layers and take care to protect your hands, feet, and ears you can actually look forward to a good winter fitness routine. Calories burn out faster in the same time in a winter workout. So get started with a good workout routine and beat that bulge which can spoil your summer mood!
Busy work schedules and increasing cost of medical facilities are putting regular health checkups in the rear. It is very necessary that you get your regular medical checkups done for healthy life. We cannot ignore the fact that prevention is absolutely far more powerful than curing and getting regular health checkups may identify areas of weakness to spot any health issues early on. By choosing appropriate health services, tests and screening that should be done for your age, you advance towards a longer, healthier life.
Know the medical checkup for your age in this infographic by VolitierCreative and schedule an appointment with the doctor if you haven’t had one!
They can help discover problems early, when chances for treatment and cure are better. Not just the checkups, you need to workout to stay fit and healthy with the right diet.
It’s high time for you to take charge of your health!