As the name suggests, the workout involves various intervals – usually of high intensity – ensuring you get a maximum benefit from your workout. There are various benefits of HIIT which can boost your metabolism while burns tons of calories in a short period of time. The obvious benefit of high- intensity training exercises is that, if you exercise efficiently, meaning short, intense bursts of exertion, you can get fit in a mere fraction of the time.
In the above video, Dr. John Bergman shows the amazing benefits from incorporating interval training into your lifestyle. Whether you’re a professional athlete or looking to improve your health HIIT will work for you.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is the most challenging appeal. It keeps you physically and mentally strong. You will notice that a lot of people who dedicate a huge portion of their time to the BJJ. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is the lifetime sports.
This infographic by Giant Team will tell you the life-changing benefits of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu:
Here are the 5 reasons why Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is good for you:
1. Self Defense: The self-defense is seen by many instructors and athletes as a part or an introduction to Jiu Jitsu. Training self-defense proves time and time again to be an efficient Jiu Jitsu method that can be quickly assimilated.
2. Improve Fitness: BJJ will help you to improve your cardio exercise and endurance you strength and stamina too.
3. Flexibility: Flexibility is important in Jiu-Jitsu because it really makes all the vast number of techniques much easier to do. Flexibility exercise for BJJ beginners will help them to especially for a guard, speedy recovery and can make less injury.
4. Increased Self Confidence: The confidence you build comes from being proficient, being skillful, and being able to face your fears. You are confident because you have been given skills to defend yourself and hold your own.
5. Self Esteem: BJJ can help people vent their mental anxieties. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training can help develop emotional qualities as self-esteem, confidence, and patience that needs in a fight.
Do you know what difference does it makes how well you kick if you can click well only after warming up? You Kicks, always look like your punches and are supposed to be your weapons always accessible and ready.
How does Martial Arts stretching work for a high kick? How much time does it take? Here is a video by Fight Tips for you to follow these stretching exercise will get you the higher kick:
Flexibility exercise for MMA fighters is a fundamental technique to get the high and powerful kicks. It is important to teach yourself that how to kick efficiently to the head, but it’s going to take dedication and work.
Nothing embodies the beauty and mystique of the martial artist quite like a high kick. Martial Arts kick is fun and impressive. It may only take a short time to get your hips and hamstrings flexible enough to do them.
How flexibility works for a high kick? How much time it takes? Here is a fantastic video by Fight Tips for you to follow which exercise will get you the best flexibility:
Once you get used to throwing a side kick at waist level, you may want to try increasing the height to head level. Flexibility exercise for MMA players is a fundamental technique to get the high and powerful kicks. You can teach yourself to kick efficiently to the head, but it’s going to take dedication and work.
So, take your time to develop proper technique and kick as higher as you want.
Everyone knows how important is strong feet for an athlete. But if you are preparing for a sport like Bjj or brazilian jiu jistu, it is essential to have strength and flexibility in your feet and ankle joint.
What to do for feet flexibility? How you can make feet more strong? This video will help you to get the answers:
A successful BJJ practitioner needs a solid base while standing and kneeling. It can be only possible when you have strong and flexible feet. Without a solid base, you getting swept, taken down, or submitted will be easy for your opponent to accomplish.
To obtain a greater level of feet mobility and flexibility, BJJ strength training routines are best to follow. Moreover, a strong base will also help you to avoid common sports injuries.
If you want a successful career in BJJ, do not ignore your feet and ankles in your training programs. CHEERS